Setting up networking

I followed instructions to map the network drive. I have a separate drive which can sync with my hub. But it doesn’t work as planned. Two questions:

1. Why does it say “no storage” when I go into my hub and select “sync with network”?

2. Why does it show the drive size as only 400GB and no where near the 1 TB size of the drive itself?

The ultimate goal I am trying to achieve is to get my movies off my computer and onto the hub, and make it so I can drag and drop newly downloaded content into my hub.

1. You have to configure the SYNC process to tell it which server / folder you want to sync.

2. Why does WHAT show the drive size is 400G?  

If you want to drag and drop, then you don’t need to do a SYNC.

TonyPh12345 wrote:

1. You have to configure the SYNC process to tell it which server / folder you want to sync.

Yes, I would like to know how to do that. It recognizes the hub as a drive since I mapped it. But the hub itself doesn’t recognize the folder on the network. I chose a folder on my hard drive as the folder that was associated with the hub, and the contents show up in the drive under My Computer, but the hub itself doesn’t notice the files. I tried to make the hub sync through the hub settings panel, but it just said “no storage attached”> * * *
TonyPh12345 wrote:

1. Why does WHAT show the drive size is 400G?  

If you want to drag and drop, then you don’t need to do a SYNC.

When I look at the drive under My Computer, it shows it as the X drive (which is how I configured it), but it says it’s only around 400GB in size even though the hub is 1 TB.

No one else has any other suggestions? I can’t actually use my hub until I get it set up.

Did you ever get your Live Hub set up?