Secret webbrowser

dutchuser wrote: Great to see a Dutch user found this, I thought Medic did, but I am not sure. Nothing beats the Dutch :stuck_out_tongue:

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-General/WD-Please-add-Google-to-the-list-of-web-locations/td-p/413622

Message 8

Yes i found it and i wrote how i did it in the other thread, the only thing is the guy on the Dutch forum is using my images making it look like he did the find. Then the thread starter here comes with some sort of cross post using my images again. Only when theres comment that he used my screenshots he admit that he found it on some forum.

The bad thing about two seperate threads on the same subject is that people do not read everything and start asking questions in one thread about things that are allready answerd in the other.

About your statement “if it ain’t Dutch it ain’t much” i have to argue with that because BMW and Mercedes are way better cars then what … ow jah in the Netherlands are no car manufacturers … :laughing:

In Dutch this is:

Het komt erop neer dat het niet uitmaakt wie het gevonden heeft maar als je iets post zet dan in ieder geval je bron erbij dan bestaat er geen misverstand. Dat geldt natuurlijk, zeker in dit geval, ook voor meneer Dikkiedikdik op Tweakers aangezien hij met elke post doet alsof het zijn forum is.

Je begrijpt de Nederlandse taal is geen probleem voor mij …