Screen Flickers Uncontrollably and Won't Stop PLEASE HELP!

When I turn on my WD Live Media Hub, I get no picture on my tv (Sony KDS-60A2000). I am using HDMI output at 1080p. I wait for about 5-10 minutes and then my screen starts to flicker. Then, it goes blank for some time. After that, I finally see a clear picture on the screen, but it begins to flicker really fast and uncontrollably. The picture gets distorted and pink and sometimes it gets snowy. I can’t do anything to stop it! I try restarting the Media Hub and it does the same exact thing (wait and wait just to see a flickering distorted picture). I also tried different HDMI cables, but nothing helps. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem or do I have to call technical support?

Try using component outputs to set up the WD to ur TV.  Make sure you are not trying to send the wrong format (e.g., 1080P to a 720P TV).  If the component cables work your TV may have a problem shaking hands through the HDMI cable.  Try another cable or simple use component cables instead.  I doubt that you’ll notice a difference in quality.

I hope this may help you.

Best of luck.

NOTE:  If you have set up the WD for 1080P 24 Frames, try setting it to 60.  This can be a problem, also.