Sanitize failed to create

Hello Community

I have

the latest dashboard and I can not create a tool to sanitize my WD blue SSD. I see that my attempts to upload attach files isn’t working. The version is 3.2.2.9 and the flash drive is brand new SanDisk 16 GB USB 2.0 flash drive, bought it from Walmart. If the Community has an answer please explain.
Regards Redscarlett

Now on Dashboard - 3.7.2.5 and the Dashboard still does not create an operable Sanitize or Format with User Erase USB.
While the USB will boot into a lead page, that is where it all ends. There is no curser nor a functioning keyboard. I use wireless keyboard and mouse via a usb connect. Maybe that is why? Perhaps the usb that is created only functions with wired keyboard and mouse. I cannot get an answer from the horse mouth for ever since Dashboard first arrived on the scene.
Sure would like to sanitize my C: drive when I do a clean install.

It is very likely that your keyboard is not supported by the Linux distribution running in the USB toolkit. Switching to a wired keyboard should work. There is never mouse support, it is entirely keyboard driven.

Thank you for that information, LostLinuxGuy. I suspected that to be so but given how common the use and reliance on wireless keyboards and mice has become, at least in my case, I about convinced myself that might not be so.
Anyway, it is good of you to inform me. I discarded my wired keyboard long ago. I suppose there is other means to wipe an SSD. So I will look into that.