Sales support in Mumbai, India

I am searching for WD My cloud mirror 8 TB to purchase for my office use. since last one month, the product is not available with any dealer. the local dealers in mumbai told me that they have placed the order to WD but product is not available. I am also searching for authorized WD dealer. but I can not find it. I also called to WD toll free number 1800-200-5789, 1800-419-5591 but they said they are just for technical support, not the sales support. even they refused to tell the sales support contact number. It is very bad that in the metro city like Mumbai, the latest product is not available.

please help me regarding purchase of this product.

Did you try online retailers? Did you try the WD My Cloud Mirror Gen. 2 as opposed to the original release? It may be possible for the newer unit to be the one replacing stock of the old unit, which could lead to a stock misunderstanding if searching with the model number.

Firstly, Thank you for the reply.
I have tried everything possible to me. No matter either it is Gen 1 or Gen, 2, both will be OK for me. I have also searched online retailers. If possible please tell me where to buy it. either online or offline, if you can find it.

Thank you