Robocopy problem

The image shows that, by using QuickView, I have the EX4 shown under Windows Explorer only in the listing. It is not shown under the icon list.

When trying to use Robocopy either access denied or folders not found is the result. I have used the Reset of the EX4 tool with no changes. Plus, I cannot change permissions, as I have read elsewhere, of any folder on the EX4.
Has anyone had this problem? If so, I could use some advice! I have updated my EX4 to 2.10.310.

Hello,

I haven’t try to use this feature on a EX4. Let’s see if any of the users can share some information about it.

Robocopy is important for me: for instance, on the EX4 I have hundreds of folders in different classifications. In the past hour I have been simply copying folders to the EX4 and the time involved is immense. Therefore, to be able to use robocopy, which was easily possible before, is really important to reduce time wasted.

See if this post gives you any insight. I have not tried it yet.

Have tried all this in differing ways, and still no joy.

I think the problem has to do partly with QuickView, since I would have expected the EX4 to be shown under the Network screen in Explorer. It does connect via copy/paste but that’s a total time waste. Except that that shows that pasting ignores file type differences between the computer and EX4, since NTFS is not used any more.

I use the CLI version of robocopy.
H is a PC local drive and S is the mounted EX4 disk.

robocopy H:\ S:\ /e /COPY:DT /FFT /eta /xo /R:1 /w:1