Recursively backup from Redmi 12Pro to MyCloudMirror

Hi community.
I’m newbie. Yesterday I’ve obtain and install My Cloud Mirror for first time. Successfully :smile:
After that install an Android client on my phone - Redmi 12 Pro.
The app was tuned to make a full phone backup to my cloud and she done it.
But…
…all pictures was send in just one folder. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
I have a lot of albums on my phone.
Nothing of this was build.
Also the stored pics was with modified date and time. But I like to have it as originals.
Can you please, be so kindly to show me the way to make it?
To backup all hierarchy of my pics with its original time stamp.
Thank you in advance!
Kind regards
Lubo

@lbakalov
Does your device have Twonky?

I have the single bay WDMYCLOUD and below are images from mine and Twonky. Click on, tap, or activate images to enlarge them.

This image will show several folders from my phone’s pictures highlighted in yellow.

If you have Twonky have you looked at it? See example image below. Use your devices address plus :9000.

I hope this helps.

Here is a link with more information about Twonky.
Support Search Results | Western Digital

Thanks for suggestion, Cat.
Unfortunately I can’t find a way to make a recursively backup from my phone - no Twonky app for.
I just think that it is a just configuration tune of MCM OS5 app on my phone to make it recursively… but seems the software haven’t such possibilities which is very very very bad.
My idea to buy the WD MCM was to do not use google as a backup store of my family phones but my one. And I think that WD MCM has such possibilities as easy and sample as can be. Seems it will be hard to find the right way to tune…
And my expectation …was wrong about that solid company :frowning:
I make a simple search in the net and didn’t found resolving equation…
Can you suggest me other one?
Thank you!
Let you have a very Happy New Year!

Hi Lubo! To maintain your photo hierarchy and original timestamps, try using a file-based backup approach instead. Manually organize your photos into folders on My Cloud Mirror and copy them from your Redmi 12 Pro, preserving their structure and timestamps.

Happy New Year kahert!
Thank you very much for your answer!
Yes - I found the Cx File Explorer do the job almost perfect.
Seems MC OS5 will not be usable…
I’m very sorry that WD don’t hesitate about its client… :confused:
Regards