Recreating the storage dx4000 - Stuck (recreate storage success)

diskpart clean takes seconds not hours
There is no default ip and the pc must see the server
easiest thing to do is look in you dhcp table and see if it is getting an ip
had a fellow last week whose firewall on his pc blocked it.
If you are using any 3rd party av use another pc

If the server is not getting an ip from the dhcp server your nics are probably bad and you are out of luck.

Well first you have to make sure you have a good iso download by comparing the hash file

or @Gramps… i am having the same issue on my DX4000 i bought all brand new drives (same as my old ones and to be exact the same model # and Serial # to a T) and i did exactly what was asked… i cleaned the drives and created the usb on a 2.0 usb port and i got to the RECREATE STORAGE SUCCESS is what is showing… i also used POWERISO to create the usb…

so i am exactly where Kemal_baylan is at… so do i power this thing off and if so… then what? do i keep the usb and hold down the button on the back again? i dont see in the instructions what to do after i get to this point… read that ■■■■ pdf like 100 times and i am worn out. lol

i will keep it at this message till i hear back… but all is good and all fresh hard drives so this is way further than i got on them old busted up hard drives. woot! i can feel i am close… i know i am!

BTW i created the usb on a windows 7 machine because it has 2.0 usb ports my windows 7 does not with Virtual Clone Drive (has a little sheep on it) so i went on windows 7.

Thanks in advance if anyone still reads this forum?

used poweriso to create what USB?

You mount the iso download as a dvd on a worker pc and run setup from it. It creates the 2 needed thumb drives