Really confused intellipark load cycle problem WD20EARS,WD10EADS+ others

I was hoping someone could shed some light on this load cycle intellipark problem apparent in WD20EARS,WD10EADS.

I have 15xWD20EARS 3xWD10EADS ,1xWD20EACS and 1xWD20EARX

Do i need to use widdle on these drives to stop the intellipark load cycle problem,or is that only applicable when using these drives on older systems?

I am building a unRAID array using all these discs,and i would like to know if the load cycle count will affect these and shorten my drives life span?

Please enlightne me,as i am really worried my complete media collection will be lost if i get drive failures earlier than expected

Did you verified if the models that you are using are supported by the unRAID ? Might not be a good idea to use the Caviar Green for that type of Raid configuration. 

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1397/session/L3RpbWUvMTMzMDc5MjM4NC9zaWQvT1o3TjhhU2s%3D

Please enlightne me,as i am really worried my complete media collection will be lost if i get drive failures earlier than expected

Any drive can fail.
If you do not have a backup it is only a question of when you will lose it, not if.

If you install HDSentinel you can see the Load Cycle count. Then you will know for sure if you need to run the WDIdle3.