Reallocated sectors

Hello, I have a question regarding my WD Red Plus 12TB which has been shutting down and turning on and off/on again during data transfer and since then there are some errors as you can see in the picture below. In computer case there were no other issues with the 2nd and 3rd hdd, just this off/on and I have no idea why. Windows showed a message with the option to format that unknown drive :smile: which worked without any problems until that day, but now I’m not sure if I should worry or not. Is the number of reallocated sectors or the number of read/search errors a reason to contact the dealer and ask for a new one, the warranty is 5years whereas I have owned it for less than 2years. For now it looks that hdd works correctly, but how long… Thank you

Hi @Nizmo1,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

There are no bad sectors or read errors or seek errors in your SMART report. The UDMA CRC Errors are benign errors related to the SATA interface, but these are automatically corrected by retransmission of the affected data.