Quick Thumbgen question

I’ve used Tinwarble’s Thumgen guide and everything works great. TV series work fine but movies is a bit weird. For instance if  I choose The Dark Knight Rises it generates everything but instead of generating a The Dark Knight Rises.jpg it generates Action,jpg. It does this everytime.

For some reason it selects the folder name instead of the movie name.

Edit: Just had another look throught the guide. My thumbgen settings are not getting saved! I went through the setup again but it still the same issue.

Under Options in the General tab, do you have the box checked “Detect movie based on folder name”?  If you do, unselect it.

Also, make sure your Input/Output naming is correct.  You didn’t say what theme you are using, but if you are using one of mine, you should be using one of my coverbox templates which is generated by the “Extra moviesheet”. 

You should also go back and make sure your settings are the same as what’s on pages 4-6.  There are pictures:wink:, make sure your options look the same.

Just had another look throught the guide. My thumbgen settings are not getting saved! I went through the setup again but it still the same issue.'

Are you saving your profile?

I’m using Darklight and the box next to “Detect movie based on folder name” is not ticked.

I’ll go throught it once more (very slowly) and make sure it the same.

Thanks for the help so far!

EDIT: Started setup from scratch… Everything is working as it should now.