Question about Twonky

Can someone please let me know if Twonky works like this along with the Live Hub?..

I have excercise videos that can only stream on my computer browser.  I cant save them and load onto the hub but I would like to be able to see my computer on my flatscreen tv while the videos are streaming within the computer browser.  It’s a real pain to unplug 2nd computer monitor and plug in 20 ft hdmi cable to my tv.  I’ve read through the Twonky site but I’m still unclear…IsTwonky somehow able to display my computer screen through the hub and to my tv through my router and wired ethernet to the Live Hub?

There is Twonky Manager and Twonky Server available.  Thanks to anyone able to clear this up for me.

M

No.  Twonky won’t display your computer’s screen.

thanks.  do you know of any way of doing this without disconnecting my computer monitor and plugging into my tv instead?

Do you want to view video files that are located on your PC on the TV that has the WD Hub connected to it or are you saying they are located on the internet and you have to “surf” to them to play them? 

@ wdabfitch

Hmmm, maybe this info will help:

Go here:  http://my.twonky.com/video  it sounds like Twonky 7 can do what you want it to do.  Haven’t tried it yet, but I did start using the Twonky Beam app recently and find it real handy.

If you also have an iPhone, iTouch or iPad, (and even Android devices) see this. . . . 

If you have not seen the recent post I left in the Live/Live Plus forum, you are invited to see it here:

Twonky Beam app is awesome for WDTV, Roku, etc. - Western