Question about audio track names

We are new to WD TV, and so far it’s been almost perfect for our needs, but there is one issue I haven’t yet figured out (and am wondering even if there is a solution).  When I create our MKV files, with either MakeMKV or MKVToolnix, I set the audio track names to include the language, number of channels and possibly that it’s a commentary.  For example,

English TrueHD 5.1

Commentary DD 2.0

French DD 2.0

However, when I display the audio tracks on the WD TV, it seems as though all it shows is the name of codec used for the track.  For example,

Dolby TrueHD

Dolby Digital

Dolby Digital

Sometimes the “Dolby Digital” is listed for several audio tracks, and as you can see, it is impossible to know what language each is in, or which one(s) is a commentary.

Conversely, when I set the names of the subtitle tracks in MakeMKV or MKVToolnix, they are displayed as I enter them (albeit with the language automatically prefixed by the WD TV, which is fine).

Is there something I need to set to get the audio track names I enter displayed by WD TV?  Thanks, and I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered, but I couldn’t find it.

There’s nothing you can do to display audio track names.

Thank you for the reply.

Well, that stinks.  Do you know if that’s something they’re definitely not going to change, or if it’s something where a request could get them to make a change?  Thanks again.

They< won’t change it cause they don’t care.