Pure FTP crash after firmware update

Hi, i have a PR4100 and before the last firmware update (5.27.157) i did not have error on FTP conections.
After update firmware 5.27.157 FTP conecctions just trow an error. So, i decided review all configurations, especialy Settings->Network->NteworkSevrices->FTP and it was ok, same configuration as before update.
The next step was reboot the hole device, still dont work. Next, reinstall de update firmware, still dont work.
My last chance was check process via SSH, when disable FTP and enable again, list all listening ports and there it was “port 21 - Pure ftpd”, but when i do the first attemp to connect, suddenly crash and the port is not listed.
Pleas i need help, we have several services attach to FTP service.
Thanks in advance.
Alex

Hi @cvttunam,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:

Hi Keerti, yes i opened a support case with this reference number: 231208-000908 on Dic 7, but no reply yet from WD Thecnical.
Just hope i can find some similar cases around here and if they have a solution or tip!
Thank you!