Proin Efficitur Dapibus

Hendrerit non consequat at, auctor ut sem. Ut in finibus sapien. Aenean at mi tellus. Morbi finibus elementum laoreet. Mauris neque nisl, maximus quis pretium non, mollis sed justo. Mauris pellentesque vel elit sed congue. Donec et mauris sagittis ex luctus rhoncus et in metus.

Have an eggnog. ‘tis the season. Recommend doubling your normal rum spike
This is an advertisement for new firmware. . . . you don’t’ have to click it.
It only a slightly more annoying to typical firmware announcements in that spot.

This is what you get for installing the last, recently released OS/3 firmware.
I suspected something like this - - - which is why I am not installing the new releases of OS/3 firmware (also; I asked - - -and did not get a response - - -to the question regarding what has changed)

It should definitely be a head’s up that OS/3 web apps are going to disappear . .probably sooner than later.

So. . .let me ask; since I have not seriously played with OS/5 for a month or so. . . . .

. . . if you DISABLE cloud access; and ignore that entire side of functionality. . . is OS/5 all that bad?
It seems well behaved on my network (although, admittedly, I am using the OS/3 drive more often in my daily tasks)

The biggest faults seems to be

• lack of NAS based (i.e. local web) file management tools
  • docker and transmission support seems weak (since rectified? I don’t use these tools)
  • Lack of drive sleep (I think OS/3 suffers the same problem)

mmm. I guess there is a list now that I think of it. Add to it . . . .Synchronization software (Does the free version of GoodSync actually work? I don’t count paid apps as a legitimate alternative) (I don’t know what the cool kids are using for file sync these days)