Problem see mp4 files from my TV

Hello, I just installed a new My Cloud Mirror device, however when attempting to stream my video using my Samsung Smart TV (or not so smart after all), some video shows up and some don’t. All my videos are mp4. The puzzling thing is that if I simply “copy” my mp4 video from my PC to My Cloud device suing a software called Pavtube, then they do show up in the video library using my TV. Why is that and is there a better way to address/fix this dilemma? Also, when access My Cloud device using my TV, some video file shows as folder (same name as the video) and then the video in it although these video are already in another folder called Favorites. Any idea? In addition, when accessing my device via TV, it also list video albums from my iPad and iPhone. How can I limit the library to show video albums only from my Cloud device?

Thank you all!!!

That is a video-converter application. It would appear your mp4 files use codecs that are not compatible with your TV; codecs that are changed using the app.

If your mobile files are located within your Public share then other devices may be able to access them. You have to move those files into a private share.

Well, after rebuilding the DLNA Database all my video did show up after all. So my guess is that just copy-paste videos using File Explorer is a task that the database has hard time le to keep-up with the internal database update process. Where copying using Pavtube is somewhat a slower process and the DLNA Database is able to keep up.

Still, I have not figure out why when accessing My Cloud device using my TV, some video file shows as Folder (same name as the video) and then the video file in it. Any idea? In addition, when accessing my device via TV, it also lists video albums from my iPad and iPhone. How can I limit the library to show video albums only from my Cloud device?