im using MyBook Essential WD 2TB harddisk…it were okay last night,and the morning i wake up,the external HDD seems problem.it seem it cant detect my drive anymore.it never dropped.here the problem:
- when i click on My Computer,it seem it take longer time to view it when this HDD is connected.
- There is no list of my drive on My Computer.
- Sometimes,the drive on My Computer does appear,sometimes it dont.when it is appear,it doesnt show the “how much GB left”.it just show “Local Disk F”.
4.and the most annoying problem is,it keep asking me to format when i unplug the usb 3.0 cable.
5.i also tried to open Disk Management.but it seem,it cant load in.it keep saying that “Connecting to Virtual Disk Service…” but it working fine,when i unplugged the external.so,i assume that the problem came from this external.
Solution i tried :
- i try to disk check error,but it say it cant recognize the drive.=="
- i do also reformat my windows 7.
is there any way to retrieve my file,without having to FORMAT this external HDD.my file were almost 1.5TB.sob…sob…please computer expert,help me.