Problem accessing MyCloud from Windoes Server 2022

I use MyCloud for ages. It worked fine. We recently changed from Windows Server 2012R2 to Server 2022. The old 2012 R2 server still can connect without any issue, while we can’t connect from Server 2022. I usually get an “invalid username or password” error (error 1326), even though, the username and password are Ok.

I did a network trace. It shows STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE.

My MyCloud device supports both, SMB v.2 and v.3 as well as NT-LM v.2. MyCloud Firmware is
5.26.119 (January 2023)
SMB

You may want to move your post, or start a new one, in teh correct subforum for your device. This subforum discusses OS3 v2.x and v4.x firmware single bay My Cloud devices. There are dedicated subforums for the OS5 v5.x firmware My Cloud units here: https://community.wd.com/c/os5/252

Typically the OS5 subforums are more active than this OS3 subforum due to OS3 no longer being supported.

Also, if you haven’t done so already, click on the Knowledge Base link at the top of the page. You can search through the WD Knowledge Base to see if there are any support articles relevant to your issue/problem.

1 Like