PR4100 Stuck at 10% rebuilding on 1 (RAID10)

My 24tb 4 drive RAID10 system was getting full, so yesterday I backed up a bunch of data (about 1.5tb) onto externals for archiving and then used the mycloud.com system to delete folders (because for whatever reason when i connect on my mac it doesn’t let me delete folders within folders)

After a large delete, the system automatically went into rebuild and reindexing and is now stuck at 10% rebuild and about 90% reindex. I did not have SSH enabled, so I enabled it to see if I can connect to it and see if I can do… anything. I thought maybe increasing the maximum speed limit from this post (/t/raid-rebuild-taking-days-weeks-months-not-working/97523/3) but get a connection refused when i try to connect, ssh -l sshd IP.ADD.RES.S

Not sure what to do now. It’s been stuck at 10% for about 20 hours and says theres about 6 years left before it’s done. What can I do? I can’t access any data while this is happen through connecting on my mac OR through the mycloud.com site.

Please help!

Hi @harrisonmiracle,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

I have not but i will go do that now.