Power on hours count

I have 2 old western digital hard drives I rely on for everything that are getting old. The system is the main computer which does tv, games, movies, server, etc.  How long does anyone think a WDC-WD2500KS-00MJB0 with 39926 hours and a WDC-WD3200JS-60PDB0 with 24250 hours of 24/7 use could last?  I know its one of those who knows questions but I was just wondering if i should start worrying in the next couple of days, weeks, months, years, or do I have one of those special lifetime drives that wd has out there.  The shop here in town had an old HP desktop that had a 20gb wd that had ages on it but  eventually it met is maker. He was taught a lesson of backing up valuable data and im on the same road but just dont have any money to put into another pc at the moment. I know one of these drives is around 6 maybe 7 years old and the other is 3 to 4, and I rarely shut down.

That’s around 4.5 years for the WDC-WD2500KS-00MJB and 2.7 years for the WDC-WD3200JS-60PDB0…

It’s hard to tell… they could last days or it could last 10 years

Keep in mind that they are mechanical devices and you should have always backup of your files on different places.

Do the other SMART attributes, eg Reallocated Sector Count, look OK?

My WD20EARS-00MVWB0 has run about 10000hours. It’s unload and loadcycle is over 100.000. WD specced it about 300.000 in optimal conditions.

How much do you have now?