Poor customer service of WD

I am very happy to state that my replacement drive arrived yesterday.  The support given to me once I highlited this issue has been outstanding and my faith and loyalty to WD has been restored. I own 12 WD Drives and also a WD HD Live Media Streamer which gives me yeomen service on a daily service. WD always replace a drive under warranty without any fuss and it is a privilege to deal with a Company so dedicate to their customer base. Most Companies do drop the ball from time to time and once highlited they endeavour to make things right. Thank you WD.

I have the same experience. My WD drive died two weeks ago and I opened a case. No news yet! It is bad enough that the device went down with all my data, on top of that, it seems WD doesn’t really care about its customers or products or its name. WD used to be a well trusted name back in the days. 

1 Like

Arashbi,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may have experience with the provided support. Please review the private message I sent you regarding your inquiry.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

Mike

From August 2012 to February 2014 and the customer service is still non existant, you are either incapable of offering customer support or you do not care about your customers.

I think I will go to my Twitter and facebook accounts and warn potential WD purchasers that if they have problems they will receive little or no help at all.