Plugged wrong power supply

I plugged the wrong power supply to desk top WD drive WD10EADS. Now it does not respond, is there a way to get my data recovered?

Contact a Professional Data Recovery Service and get a Quote.

Be sitting down when they give you quote.

Try to get the inspection done of the hard drive to check for any physical damage happened to the drive. If there is any physical damage then you need a professional data recovery service provider. Here, I suggest you to check the below link and contact the team there for further discussion regarding the problem:

Hope it helps!

remove the hard drive from the enclosure then use a sata to usb cable to recover data. This will void any warranty for the device, but you can recover your data.