Plex Media Server on WD my cloud (4Tb)

Hello,
Can anyone tell me if I can install my Plex media Server (PMS) in the WD My Cloud 4TB I just bought (for this particular purpose) ?
I’ve been reading about creating a static IP / port forwarding environment but can’t seem to find the solution, which means that everytime I want to stream media from WD My Cloud to let’s say my Ipad, I always need my desktop PC connected because I could only install the PMS there… It totally disrupts my whole idea of buying the WD My Cloud NAS, if I need my desktop PC connected 24/7 …
If it’s possible to connect the Plex Media Server inside WD MyCloud, I would appreciate a step by step, as I still have a lot to learn in this Tech World…

PS: Found this list where the PMS can be installed, no refence to WD MyCloud: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhqU12yGv_OxdC1VYjYtMmRiSlVReVZhNVBLZ0JxSmc#gid=0

Thanks in advance for your help

I’d check with nfodiz. He has several guides here, and they have all worked really well for me.

In multiple places on the Plex forum it says that the Plex server cannot be installed on the WD NAS products.