Please enable access to mycloud os3 APP at private ip

Please enable access to mycloud os3 APP from the Apple “ipod-touch” device used only at home.

I will be happy If the possible to access the OS3 app on private network only.

Further explanation:
The “iPod-Touch” device, which I have been using at home, has an old operating system IOS9.3 version, so it is impossible to install the latest mycloud OS5 APP at all.
So, I did not continue to update the firmware, but the cloud menu item was deleted from the web administrator screen due to the remote forced update of the firmware by the WD company.

They advertise that they guarantee access on a private network, so I was wondering if I could get some help in this case.
If WD doesn’t help me, I will really consider to throw the device away.

Please leave any comments.

Thank You.

P.S.: my local device:
device5963655-a5adb27d-local.wd2go.com

Hi @Yongsik,

Please be informed that on January 15, 2022 , devices that are compatible with My Cloud OS 5 will no longer support prior generations of My Cloud OS, including My Cloud OS 3. If your device is compatible, upgrade to My Cloud OS 5 now to continue to access it remotely.

My Cloud OS 5 contains critical security updates, and support for it is guaranteed through 2026. If you don’t upgrade your device, you’ll only be able to access it locally. After January 15, 2022 , remote access, security updates, and technical support will no longer be provided.

Please refer to the below link to check My Cloud device updates: