Playback mode by default

Playback mode (eg, video) can not be set by default to “Repeat All.” Perhaps only in manual mode via the “Options”, but it is always reset when switching to a different folder (you have to select the mode again).

Setup > Video Settings > Video Playback Sequence > Repeat All

I know that. The problem is that the files in the folder are played one at a time (as normal), regardless of the settings in “SETUP”.

I repeat, you can configure only manually via the menu “OPTIONS” button on the remote. At the transition to other folder, this setting is reset to the normal mode.

Press the PLAY button (not the OK button) for the Setup > Video Settings to work & remain the default

Setup > Video Settings > Video Playback Sequence > Repeat All    behavior examples:

A Folder with 10 Videos: Press PLAY on the 2nd Video and it will play it … then play the next one… and the next one until it reaches and finishes playing the 10th Video and then will play the 1st one and continue playing all of them again.

_ Therefore: Repeat All means play all Videos sequentially from the selected video and repeat playing all of them._

Setup > Video Settings > Video Playback Sequence > Repeat one   behavior examples:

A Folder with 10 Videos: Press PLAY On the 5th Video in the folder and it will play continuously in a loop.

_ Therefore: Repeat one means Repeatedly play the one selected video continuously in a loop_

The Setting in the Setup > Video Settings gets reset to Normal (default) if you press the OK button to play videos.

Thank you!
Naturally, I clicked OK  button on the file in the list, with play only the selected file.
But Evrika, if you press the  PLAY  button, it really played selected and all following files in the folder when you set “Repeat All.”

Certainly a strange situation, I used to just press the OK button while playing a file, and then play files must be as specified in the settings (such as computer players - the content is by double-clicking the mouse button or the Enter button on keyboard). And the built-in player on the TV so works (I mean with the OK button).