NOTICE: WD2Go.com / WDMycloud.com users are reporting that they are unable to login

NOTICE:  WD2Go.com / WDMycloud.com users are reporting that they are unable to login

WD is actively investigating this issue and is hoping to have the problem resolved soon.

Regards,

Brandon

1 Like

This appears to be fixed at this time. I just signed in on both my computers and the following pop-up came up and after clicking Run all my shares came up.

WDMCJavaRun.JPG

I did reset my JAVA security to HIgh(minimum recommended) before doing the above sign in.

Updated: I want to add information, I am running Windows 7 SP1, IE11 on both my computers.

No. Same song and dance. Both Desktop and mobile devices are still broke.

Update:

This issue is still occuring.  WD is actively investigating this issue and is hoping to have the problem completely resolved soon.  Some users may continue to have slow access and authentication times while this is being resolved.

Regards,

Brandon

Oh goodness… Is there no QA at WD???

Update:

At this time the WD2Go.com / WdMyCloud.com service is stabilizing.  Customers should now have the ability to authenticate, but service may be slow while we are working on the system.  I will post an update once we are fully functional.

Regards,

Brandon

Update:

At this time the WD2Go.com / WdMyCloud.com service is completely back to normal operation.  

Thank you for your patience while this issue was resolved.

If you are experiencing trouble with your remote access connection, or need assistance with your device, please contact WD support:   http://support.wd.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

Regard,

Brandon