Noob Question re thumbgen

Hi
Is thumbgen the same as using ‘get info content’?
I am new to this
Thanks

yes kind of. It generates sheets and images in batch if needed. Can generate xml without sheets which would be more like what ‘get info’ is doing.

If you use sheets though you need to have a theme installed that accomodates sheets. Not all do and not the default themes

drizzt09 wrote:

yes kind of. It generates sheets and images in batch if needed. Can generate xml without sheets which would be more like what ‘get info’ is doing.

If you use sheets though you need to have a theme installed that accomodates sheets. Not all do and not the default themes

thanks for reply

Im using OsdModHub theme. When im using thumbgen I have followed toutube videos to add moviesheets.

In the mainsheet template box I only have the default template.

How do I get and put more in there?

Thanks

You have to make sure they are templates for thumbgen in some cases you have to make sure the whole folder of stuff gets in there like tinwars dvd cover templates. keep the folders in whole and move em around you will figure it out

your best bet is to read through the themes section. Lots of these posts answer your questions. I dont think your theme supports Sheets. there are also other bulk tools that gernerate info without sheets. 1 and 2