No trained professional from WD in the forum?!

Thanks again, Bill !

I’ve just received a call from Rainier and although he couldn’t help much on the issue (since it is pretty much determined that it is a head problem), I do appreciates his time spent listening to me and his effort of trying to help me as a WD customer.

That’s exactly what I was looking for in the forum.

As I mentioned to Rainier, the reason why I created this thread is due to my frustratation (and desperation) because as you can see in my thread ( http://community.wd.com/t5/External-Drives-for-PC/WD-MyBook-External-1-0TB-HDD-No-longer-detected-at-all/td-p/772705), I was basically talking to myself without much help from the admin or any WD personnel.

Anyway, all that has past now and I do appreciates the attention given to my issue by the forum team (Bill and Trancer), the forum moderator (not sure if they are Bill and Trancer as well) who escalated my case to the technical team (Rainier) to contact me again.

These efforts done have restore some of my confident in WD and I might even consider getting WD as my upcoming HDD replacement.

Although a product realiability is important, I felt the after-sales service is equally important as well, which WD has proven to me.

Thanks once again and I apologised if any of my comments sounded harsh.