No thumbnails on mycloud app on macbook

Hello,

I’ve recently purchased the EX2 to store all the images from my photography business and free up some room on my MacBooks.

I’ve got everything up and running just fine, but there are NO THUMBNAILS showing in the macbook app, just a little green camera icon.

This is completely unacceptable. Is there any way to fix it or is this not something the software supports?

When I’m at home, it’s fine because I can mount the drive and access the files using Adobe Bridge, but when I’m traveling and need to do some work, not being able to see any of the thumbnails means I’m going to have to download entire folders full of images in order to access them via Bridge and find the ones I’m looking for.

Please advise. I’ve searched the forums, and find suggestions like reinstall the app, but I have done that already and still get the little green camera icons. Am I missing something or is this just not supported?

I know there is a photo browsing app for smartphones, but that’s not what I’m looking for. I need to browse images on my macbook so I can work on them while on the road.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I recommend you contact WD Support for assistance with this issue.

Thanks, I will. I’m not at home right now, so I don’t have my serial number handy, which is why I was hoping someone on the forums might have had the same problem and could assist.