No "click-sound" in idle mode

Which WD drive of max capacity will not have “annoying click-sound” in idle mode? According to WD it’s every 5s to prevent media erasure failures due to prolonged staying in one place. However, this is unacceptable in home conditions. This is even when the drive is inserted into a box that suppresses vibration. In my experience, drives such as the WD181PURP and WD140EFFX do this. On the other hand, WD100EFAX and WD80EFZX are fine. I’m not concerned with performance, but with max capacity. I’m not looking for an SSD drive…
Thank you

You can try disabling HDD sleep mode
Then I give you a list of hard drives that lack that property.

Which WD drive of max capacity will not have “annoying click-sound” in idle mode? According to WD it’s spacebar counter every 5s to prevent media erasure … Seagate backup plus hub click sound only when in idle. Hello. So i have a Seagate Backup Plus Hub, that makes a strange “clicking” sound, … — What is wrong when you try to start a car and won’t turn over and when you turn the key back off you hear a click sound? Most likely a battery problem - a … The audio driver stops working when there is no sound playing, usually after about 15 … Double-click Sound, video and game controllers.