Newest WDLive TV hub firmware update hoax? lol

Ok I updated my firmware today and all I want to know is how did one of my movies get renamed as a Mickey Mouse something Vol.2  ?  lmao.  When I tried to play it it turned out to be one of my regular movies that appears to taken on a new name.  I don’t have one Mickey Mouse movie anyplace in the house.  So???  Ok, if one of you computer geeks at WD did this as a Christmas prank,  I gotta hand it to you!  Job well done!  Otherwise, my hub has become possessed!!

Yeah, it Auto-scraped, and thought that some Mickey Mouse movie was the closest match.

Particularly a problem with home movies or media for which there will NEVER be an entry in the online database.

Vote for this IDEA:

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Ideas/Ability-to-block-Content-Info-Collection-on-specific-folders/idi-p/292342

dsfenton wrote:

Ok I updated my firmware today and all I want to know is how did one of my movies get renamed as a Mickey Mouse something Vol.2  ?  lmao.  When I tried to play it it turned out to be one of my regular movies that appears to taken on a new name.  I don’t have one Mickey Mouse movie anyplace in the house.  So???  Ok, if one of you computer geeks at WD did this as a Christmas prank,  I gotta hand it to you!  Job well done!  Otherwise, my hub has become possessed!!

If the original movie is “The Exorcist” or “Paranormal Activity” then it would be extremely creepy indeed o.o