WD is pleased to announce the update release of My Cloud Firmware Release 4.00.01-623.
- Please follow the instructions when doing the update.
Please feel free to post your questions and experiences in the WD My Cloud forum. Please create individual topics for any questions that arise. Also please note the firmware you are using in the topic.
Before updating to the latest firmware, it is recommended that you’ve installed the most recent updates and service pack on your computer.
- For Windows ® , go to the Start menu and select Windows Update
- For Mac ® , go to the Apple ® menu and select Software Update
- Resolved issue of data transfer interruption when copying files between the unit and an attached USB drive
- Resolved issue of the Help Content does not display the chapters on left panel in English language dashboard
- Resolved issue of .smi subtitle files are not displayed when streaming videos to LG® Smart TVs
- Resolved issue of slow dashboard web interface response time
- Resolved issue of slow data transfer speeds
- Resolved issue of unable to restore a Safepoint from an attached USB drive