New Beta? v1.03.41

i be wait to fix some bugs in 1.02.21

only divx play ok.

the only want is to play all my movies ok mkv,wmv,mp4,mov and add greek language.

1.02.21 won’t play any files other than DivX?  I’ve never heard anyone else complain of that.  Are you positive the files are properly encoded?  Because the other containers seem to work for others under 1.02.21.  No firmware will change a bad file into a good one.

do u mean all formats it play ok without bugs freezes,sunc,rew2x.:angry:

Im not Paul. but I tried to update the firmware for the MKVMERGE Header Problem. Im still in 1.02.21 waiting for a stable release.

Xtreme wrote:> EDIT: New behavior found. Video resume is not working anymore. I used USB connected HDD.

does anyone else have this problem?

asking…coz thinking of upgrading from .40 to .41

This is a wild guess, ok FuGGer?

Since I haven’t seen any other complaints about that, here or on other boards, but there have been some complaints of some releases being encoded poorly and having no sequence headers, I’m going to guess that the lack of the “resume” falls into all the other “trick mode not supported” issues with some files… i.e. no FF, no REW, no Pause, no Resume.

You can always rollback the firmware anyways, but I’m thinking it’s an encode issue, not a firmware issue.

RoofingGuy wrote:

This is a wild guess, ok FuGGer?

Since I haven’t seen any other complaints about that, here or on other boards, but there have been some complaints of some releases being encoded poorly and having no sequence headers, I’m going to guess that the lack of the “resume” falls into all the other “trick mode not supported” issues with some files… i.e. no FF, no REW, no Pause, no Resume.

You can always rollback the firmware anyways, but I’m thinking it’s an encode issue, not a firmware issue.

ok bit the bullet and installed.

installation went smoothly, reset and reconfigured everything.

NO issue encountered with resuming videos. win7 network shares…logins all ok.

NO issue encountered with mkv videos muxed with mkvmerge v.4.1 or higher

HDMI resolution settings are being remembered.

my setup: WD TV Live—cheapo Belkin HDMI cable—Panasonic TH-P50V20A