Neuer DL4100 keine großen dateien speicherbar

Habe heute meinen neuen DL4000 in Betrieb genommen und als RAID0 eingerichtet. Leider kann ich keine grö0eren Dateien, wie zb. eine Blue Ray nicht im Verzeichnis Shered Videos speichern, da er immer folgende Meldung bringt:Auf WDMYCloudDL4100_Public ist nicht genügend Speicherplatz vorhanden. Die Kiste ist komplett leer!!! Kleine dateien zb. 3GB kein Problem.
Also kann es doch nur eine Eisntellungssache sein. Über eure Hilfe wäre ich echt dankbar.

Gruß

My German is non-existent and Google Translate sort of translates your question to: "Today my new DL4000 put into operation and set up as a RAID0. Unfortunately, I can not larger files, such as. Do not save a Blue Ray in the Shered Videos directory as it will always return the following message: WDMYCloudDL4100_Public is out of memory. The box is completely empty !!! Small files eg. 3GB no problem.
So it can only be a matter of ice. I would be really grateful for your help.

greeting"

How are you writing your files to the DL4100? What sort of computer are you using? Are you using WebDAV, SMB, FTP or some other method of writing files to the NAS?

We need more exact and accurate information to be able to help you.