Network Share could not detect my computer

Hi Guys, so far this is my 3rd issue with WD TV LIVE HUB… so disapointing… I hope you guys can help me out coz the guys from WD Tech are hopeless.

I’ve just exchanged my WD TV LIVE HUB coz it couldn’t stay on. 1st day after exchanging it, works fine, I can view my movies and I was so happy. 2nd day, I couldn’t view my shared drive/ my PC.

So here’s the status: WD TV LIVE HUB <–> ROUTER <–> PC <–> POWERED USB HUB <–> 3 x 3TB WD Essentials.

In the case of CarlWearsPrada - Network Shares Not Working, I have the same problem as his. http://community.wdc.com/t5/Network/Network-Shares-Not-Working/m-p/142496#M285. I tried the solution from TonyPh12345 where he said to go to SETUP and RESTART SYSTEM, but it still doesn’t work, it still not showing me my shared drives.

I tried restarting everything, from my computer, my external drives, my WD TV LIVE HUB, my router, and disconnecting/ reconnecting the cables. Still doesn’t show me my Shared Drives/ my PC.

How come this is happening? Help guys… I need your help…

Thanks…

ruspandy wrote:>  I tried the solution from TonyPh12345 where he said to go to SETUP and RESTART SYSTEM, but it still doesn’t work, it still not showing me my shared drives.

Thanks…

No, that was not the solution to the problem you’re describing, nor was a solution offered; his issue cleared on its own, apparently.

Go back and re-read the post carefully for troubleshooting steps.