Network connection error 907

I can access my mycloud mirror through LAN and the app on an ipad, but keep getting error 907 from my android devices. All apps and firmware are up to date. What is the problem? Was working until a couple of days ago.

Hello, have you tried removing the application from the Android? Have you tried clearing the cache? Have you remove the connection and added a new code?

Thanks. Tried all those and one worked

Mike-------- Original message --------From: lluna wdsupport@wdc.com Date: 18/02/2016 21:01 (GMT+00:00) To: venables.services@testvalley.net Subject: [WD Community] [Cloud Storage/My Cloud Mirror] Network connection
error 907

lluna

February 18

Hello, have you tried removing the application from the Android? Have you tried clearing the cache? Have you remove the connection and added a new code?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond

Previous Replies

mikevenables

February 17

I can access my mycloud mirror through LAN and the app on an ipad,  but keep getting error 907 from my android devices.  All apps and firmware are up to date.  What is the problem?  Was working until a couple of days ago.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond
To stop receiving notifications for this particular topic, click here. To unsubscribe from these emails, change your user preferences

I have the same problem on a Pixel C! How to resolve?