NAS PR4100 Folder Can Not Be Accessed when Cloud Access Shows "Retrieving Information"

I have WD NAS PR4100 with firmware 5.24.108, i have disable internet access and cloud access dashboard shows “Disable”, but sometimes the device show a message in Cloud Access tab “Retrieving Information”, if this messages show, my NAS folder can not be access from local network, but if i do shutdown from button on the device and then i turn on again, the NAS work normal and i can access folder that i have created.

Can anyone help me to solve this issue please ? Thanks.

You may want to either move your post to the OS5 My Cloud Pro Series subforum or make a new post in that subform where you will find people more familiar with your device who may be able to assist and where you can search for past discussions (using the forum search feature, magnifying glass icon top right) that are similar to your issue/problem.

My Cloud Pro Series
https://community.wd.com/c/os5/my-cloud-pro-series/256

While you have indicated you have “disabled internet access”, have you disabled cloud access within the My Cloud Dashboard? See the My Cloud Dashboard > Cloud Access section to enable/disable Cloud Access. You may also need to disable Mobile & Web App Access for each Share in the My Cloud Dashboard > Shares section.

My Cloud OS 5: User Share Cloud Access and Indexing
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detailweb/a_id/29223

Note that certain consumer routers may support blocking internet/broadband access to specific network clients like the My Cloud. Such an option provides another method of blocking internet/broadband access to one’s My Cloud in addition to disabling Cloud Access through the My Cloud Dashboard. Note that blocking internet/broadband access to the My Cloud may affect certain My Cloud operations or features. For example the My Cloud may not be able to properly set it’s network time (NTP) if one uses public network time servers and one also blocks internet/broadband access.

i have disabled cloud access, but Mobile & Web App Access for each folder can not be set to off (button Grey).
i have configured to blok internet acces to my Cloud NAS

I move this topic to link you have given, thx