NAS cant play videos on laptop and tv dont have audio choose

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with,I will say my laptop or video players.I cant play mkw 3D videos because they are twitching and lagging. VLC have a green screen,Divx player cant play them,little bit better,can see a video but lagging.Tried on cyberlink playing videos but my license ended so cant play them anymore. Is there a players that can play the videos?!Better for free?!

And the second question is…

I read many posts about that when you play mkw videos from NAS you can change the audio trough PC but when im playing on my LG 47LA660V I cant change the audio the first track is by default but its not always English.

I would play videos from laptop to tv with hdmi ( which is stupid) but cant because they lagging.

Can somebody help me please.

Spent about 750pounds for tv and NAS but cant watch movies :frowning: confused.

It could be an issue with the files bit rate as well.

Does the same issue happen in other file types?

Hello John012.

yes it might be the bitrate because my laptop is not so fast anymore.

But im strugling more with the audio track change in my LG Smart TV when im sharing movies from wdmycloud. Cant do that.

Even with the PLEX help,just cant do that. :frowning:

hipsteriits wrote:

Hello John012.

yes it might be the bitrate because my laptop is not so fast anymore.

But im strugling more with the audio track change in my LG Smart TV when im sharing movies from wdmycloud. Cant do that.

Even with the PLEX help,just cant do that. :frowning:

This could be due to the files default audio settings.

Some users have been able to accomplish this by changing the default audio to the desired one on the file.