Mynet n600 setup to work with hughesnet gen4 ht 1100

Hi all, ready to take sledge hammer to everything lol. Does anyone know the proper settings to make the n600 work properly with hughesnet gen4 ht1100 modem.  Modem went out and something is off and they don’t want to play nice now.  hughesnet does not support using router of course so on my own.  i know it works great if setup correctly.  just need help how to set the settings…

my hair completely gray, got my nine out and the sledge hammer… lol… going crazy… please help…

thank you so much ahead of time…

don

Hello and welcome to the WD Community.

I’ll say that the configuration of the product will be depending on what you are planning to do with the router. 

If you need information about any specific configuration on the router, please see the following link for the user manual for the product.

Please see the following link 

http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/?id=330&type=25

Can someone please point me in the right direction to post a question on this forum? All I’m finding is a search bar and after typing in my search criteria, a bunch of answers. Maybe it is staring me in my face but I am NOT seeing any link that allows me to post a question regarding MyNet N600.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Needhelpplease wrote:

Can someone please point me in the right direction to post a question on this forum? All I’m finding is a search bar and after typing in my search criteria, a bunch of answers. Maybe it is staring me in my face but I am NOT seeing any link that allows me to post a question regarding MyNet N600.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Welcome to the Community.

On the main board where you see the list of threads, you will see an option that says “New Message” in the upper-left corner. In other words, in between the search bar and very first thread.

Regards,

Trancer.