MyCloudEX2Ultra Calendar app?

Hi Folks,
I have a MyCloudEX2Ultra and was wondering if anyone has set up a calendar and task management application on this device? Ideally, I could use the calendar and task stored on the NAS to sync with my Android phone and Windows 10 PC. I would like to move away from google calendar and tasks.

Thank you

Hi,
I have the exact same question but am disappointed to see that:
a) the list of suggested topics below (which are presumably generated by some algorithm) are completely irrelevant to the question previously asked, and that
b) in 3 months not a single person has attempted to answer it.

I’m completely new to My Cloud and Western Digital and I’m assuming from the logo/signage that this is an official site? If so, it’s not very inspiring.

Can anyone enlighten me?

It’s been several years, but you still haven’t got an answer to your question. I want to know if it is possible to synchronize the Google and iOS calendars. I want to have the option to make my plans on the computer and have them show up on my phone. Is it possible to do that? I, like you, can’t get an answer to my question, but I haven’t gotten a response on other forums too. I should probably get back to using the printed calendar: 123calendars.com , because an electronic calendar is difficult for my mind.