Mycloud OS3 Android app cannot connect to my devide

I downloaded Mycloud OS3 from Google Play to My Samsung Tab S5e. When opening the app I get the message: “Something went wrong. We’re having trouble connecting to your device.” The power is on and the Tab is connected to the internet. In the app, the menu on the left shows my device MyCloudEX2Ultra, but I cannot connect to it. What can I do?
The same app works perfectly with my phone OnePlus 5T.

Hi,

You could refer to the following link: Error

Hi,

I tried the instructions in the link you sent (and elsewhere in the internet). Still cannot access my MyCloudEX2ULTRA from my tab.

When I try to sign in to MyCloud.com account from my Samsung Tab S5e using the app MyCloud OS3 I receive a message “Incorrect email or password”. When I click “Forgot password” I am directed the page https://api.wd2to.com/forgotPwdSendSso.do?brand=webfiles, but my Firefox cannot find the server at api.wd2go.com. What is wrong here?

Veli-Pekka

image001.jpg

1 Like

I have the exact same issue on my Samsung S10+. Spent the day in the phone with WD with no resolution.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Multiple devices, some logged in, if any are reset or reinstalled, they no longer attempt to connect through my phone’s internet connection and instantly fail with messages like incorrect password or no network connection. Fix this NOW. I HAVE IMPORTANT DATA BACKED UP! IS THIS WD’s way of begging for an immediate lawsuit?

1 Like

Ho anche io lo stesso problema. Mi chiedo considerato che ho un problema analogo anche WD Sync sul PC che non si connette più al mio dispositivo, non è dovuto al certificato di sicurezza di WD Cloud scaduto il 20 agosto 2020?

same problem here again for the 15th time…ridiculous…and annoying. I paid for a hardware whixh is poorly.performing and unreliable. I lost business because i couldn t access my files. Os5 is a flop…people list 100% access to.their files and now it s happenig with os3…
what is gong on?
Can you fix this and enable app access through os3?

please don t send instruction just fix it. 15 times is quite a lot? don t you agree?