I’m using WD MyCloud Home 4TB version 7.13.0-160 with PLEX server version 184.108.40.2060 which is the latest update on both sides. Series of problems from a couple of months ago:
- After working perfectly for a few months, suddenly the whole media server is “unavailable”
- Upon re-configuring my media which is a hell of a headache & data usage, a few days later, the media server becomes “unavailable”
- Last week, the PLEX automatically got disabled (on its own, without my input) and had to go through the entire hassle again.
- Upon enabling the PLEX and started configuring, after some library scanning, it got disabled again.
- the Last problem, though it shows enabled, I click configure, and then it shows
This page isn’t working right now
prod-9f7356db2185f16.wdckeystone.com can’t currently handle this request
I need HELP to solve this matter or at least a proper approach from WD