Mybooklive duo not found in WD smartware

Help. When running the setup it is not able to discover the mybooklive duo. I installed the WD smartware application from the WD website but the software also does not show the mybooklive drive and the backup tab is greyed out. I am able to access the dashboard of the mybooklive duo by using the ip address and also map a drive to the public share. I installed the WD smartware on another computer on my network and WD smartware is able to find the drive. I need to be able to see the drive in WD smartware on my main computer for the backup functions. I have tried disabling the firewall and trend micro titanium with no luck. I am running windows xp.  Seems like it may be an issue with the network name resolution but I cant figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, did you updated the MBL firmware? Also be sure to have the latest adobe flash player version on your computer.

Thanks for the reply…I have updated the firmware and Flash to the latest versions and still am not able to see the mybooklive duo from the WD Smartware software. The backup tab is greyed out.