Mybooklive 1TB - unable to connect

Hello,
I have a WD MyBookLive 1 TB and after 1,5 year without problems I’m facing the following connection problems.
While MyBookLive is powered on (green light always on) and connected to LAN (ethernet light blinking) I am unable to connect on it.
Even trying entering “backslash-backslash192.168.1.8” (wd ip shown on router lan report page) from windows explorer, or from any other way I used to have to access my data.
My links to the shared directories are shown broken.

Pinging MyBookLive from Windows or my raspberry connected device shows that it is live.

After rebooting MyBookLive everything returns back to normal, but after some time I lose the connection again.
I think that the problems started after I installed PleX (presenting folders from MyBookLive to it), so I uninstalled it, but I still have the same problem.

I have Windows 10, but I don’t think that it is a windows problem because I can’t also mount the shared folder from my raspberry (I used to do this all the time). The “sudo mount -a” command replied with “Unable to find suitable address” even if the fstab has the correct ip.

Any ideas???
Thank you.
Nikos.

Hello,

Have you tried resetting the unit? If not, please do that and try to access the dashboard with the name of the unit.