MyBook Home Installation problem

I have had my mybook home for mac for over a year and I have been able to back up my computer using WD backup anywhere which backs up my computer automatically when I plug in the USP cord. However I went to plug it in the other day and it would not back up. So I tried uninstalling the software so that I could reinstall it, and now it will not let me install WD backup software. I get a pop up message that says “you cannot continue. there is nothing to install” and it will not let me install it or back up my computer. I need help! I called WD and he said he did not know why this was.

Just download WDAB from their web. The installation file is broken or corrupted.

You can get the latest version by registering the product if you haven’t done so.

Please register or log in to your account  here

spstoltz wrote:

I have had my mybook home for mac for over a year and I have been able to back up my computer using WD backup anywhere which backs up my computer automatically when I plug in the USP cord. However I went to plug it in the other day and it would not back up. So I tried uninstalling the software so that I could reinstall it, and now it will not let me install WD backup software. I get a pop up message that says “you cannot continue. there is nothing to install” and it will not let me install it or back up my computer. I need help! I called WD and he said he did not know why this was.

Sorry about the problems that you had with our support.  Can you private message me your contact information and I will make sure someone is in contact with you to help resolve the problem.