Hello I plugged my WD drive to my PC the vibrate but doesn’t get recognized into my PC , also I heard 2 beeps when I plugged it , please help and thanks
In order to troubleshoot your issue, please check below mentioned information:
- What Operating System are you using? Please include the version.
- Have you tried to plug the drive into a different USB port?
- Have you tried to connect the drive using a different USB cable?
- Have you tried to connect the drive to another computer?
- Have you done any other troubleshooting on the device?
- Do you see any error messages when you connect the drive to the computer?
- Is your drive visible in the Disk Management or Disk Utility?
Please refer to the following articles for accessing the Disk Management in Windows and Disk Utility on macOS:
Title: How to access Disk Management in Windows
Link: How to access Disk Management in Windows
Title: How to access Disk Utility on macOS
Link: How to access Disk Utility on macOS
Please refer to the below link to troubleshoot the issue:
Title: Windows or macOS Cannot Find My Drive
Link: Windows or macOS Cannot Find My Drive
Please test health of your drive using Western Digital Drive utility:
Title: Setting up and using WD Drive Utilities
Link: Setting up and using WD Security and WD Drive Utilities
Hope it helps!!