My password won't unlock

I can’t access my passport! Once it is recognized and I click to put password in it just spools

It seems like you might be experiencing technical difficulties accessing your passport. If you are referring to an online platform or service where you need to input your password, and it’s not allowing you to do so, here are some steps you can take:

1. Check Your Internet Connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection. Sometimes a slow or unstable connection can cause issues with loading pages.

2. Clear Your Browser Cache: Clearing your browser’s cache can help resolve many issues related to loading pages. You can do this by going to your browser settings.

3. Try a Different Browser: If the issue persists, try accessing the passport using a different browser. This can help determine if the issue is browser-specific.

4. Restart Your Device: Sometimes a simple restart can fix many temporary glitches and issues.

5. Contact Support: If the problem persists, reach out to the support team of the platform or service you are trying to access. They may be able to provide you with specific guidance or troubleshoot the issue on their end.

If the passport you are referring to is a physical document and you are having trouble accessing it, you may want to consider reaching out to the relevant authorities, such as the passport office or the embassy, for guidance and assistance.

Make sure to provide more specific information if you need further assistance.