My Passport unresponsive/won't open/accessible

Hi, I have a My Passport 2tb 0748.

A few weeks ago I moved from Windows 8.1 Preview (on both my Laptop and Desktop) back to Windows 8, with the drive working fine.

After a few days my drives got locked, and after figuring out it was a security issue - with the drives permissions set to the computers with Windows 8, I changed the permissions to the current computers, and regained access, although having constant problems like error messages “Drive recycle bin corrupted” etc.

Yesterday the drive, while connected to the laptop (I’m in the army so the functioning of the drive is extra crucial) I couldn’t access a video file without it stopping after a few seconds.

Today I can’t even access the drive. When connecting it, it appears along with the WD unlocker, which says the drive is no unlocked although I still haven’t initiated the unlocking of the drive, and when trying to access the drive, the whole computer stops and isn’t responsive, loading the files for quite a while with no end resault. Any other tool that tries to access the drive gets unresponsive or can’t access the drive.

Please Help!!

The partition table appears to be corrupted.

Does the same behavior happens on multiple computers?