MY passport turned into RAw SYSTEM

I AM USINH MY WD PASSPORT 500GB SINCE LAST FEW MONTHS WIHOUT ANY PROBLEM

I M USING IT ON MY PC AND ON MY LG TV FOR WATCHING MOVIES

SINCE YESTERDAY THE SYSTEM IS ASKING FOR FORMAT THE HDD AS IT IS SHOWING IT AS A RAW IN DISK MANAGEMENT

HOWEVER THE TV SHOWS IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AND I CAN SEE ALL  THE MOVIES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM

HOW CAN I CHANGE IT TO PC RECOGNITION SYSTEM FILES

IS THERE ANY PROGRAM WHICH CAN READ FROM RAW DISK, I CAN BACKUP THEN AND THEN FORMAT IT IN NTFS OR FAT 32

HELP PLEASSSEEEEE

It may be a corruption problem. Try EaseUS Diwk Wizard http://www.easeus.com/resource/repair-raw-disk.htm You might find more help in the TV section.

Joe

Thanks Joe_s ( is that JOE SATRIANI___ the lord of guitars i always hail) 

yeah i did downloaded the same programe before i posted the matter here … the problem is this programme is also not showing the files … when i press next  after selecting teh RAW DISK… its shows nothing but all empty files… this disk still running fine on TV … (however i have installed it on a crappy office PC … i ll try to install it on my much better up to day home pc where i can see if  it would work ) … is there any other free software who works same as this one … i asked WD technicians also about the software you are telling but they said that they havent used and cant say anything … they have one simple solution that format and give back or give a new one … both casis they dont care about the valuable data :frowning: … THanks again for the reply 

regards

jopw runnig it on my home pc but it is for 1 gb only … i need 500 gb man :frowning:

SES driver, who and why came up with them… is beyond me.

I got the full version also but still this program did not helped … is there anything else which can change the file system without data loss or if there is any other third party program which can read from a RAW drive 

still the Television reading each and every file  and i m watching movies / photos or listning to music from that drive 

only thing is its not accessablevia a PC 

the recovery tool suggested above did not helped so if there is any other tool like that 

thanks alot 

cheeers