My newly cloned Hard drive won't boot into windows XP

My sata HD (750GB) works fine and is partioned 3 ways C/D /E

decided to Pay a computer shop to Clone my harddrive to a newly purchased Western Drive Sata ( 1000GB ) so I will have a ‘secondary’ backup . This New HD will also be my ‘Primary’ Harddrive with my Windows XP Pro as I am going to retire my Good sata drive in a cupboard drawer for future emergency . So bottom line new Sata 1TB derive will be a duplicate of my first HD … The D drive is the boot system including the winxp O/S . .I don’t use the C drive as it has bad layer(?) and will not satisfactory backup anything – so for the past 20 months I have not used the C drive for anything it has zero data on it… I only use the D drive in my settings for folders etc …

Well I don’t know what this shop did… but they did managed to clone the new drive I can see it holds the exact same data ( folders) as my D drive , so when I boot up the 750GB to log in to windows XP and I can see the new HD
( 1TB )… it is listed as J /K /L (both my cd roms are F /G ) my E drive is backups ( photos etc ) …

So when I disconnect the the 750 drive and go with the 1TB drive, restart PC it stops at a “WindowsXP pro LOGIN” page
( small blue logo ) with my Name as login and the next line is password which is is blank . .I don’t have a password so just hitting enter doesn’t get me any where it just then says logging off and it repeats itself after 4 minutes or so…

HOW can I make this ‘cloned drive’ “boot up” into windows XP desktop without stopping at this log in page with password Blank ??

I can go into F11 for boot drive and select either of my HD for Start up … The older drive starts Normally but the NEW DRIVE WILL NOT BOOT INTO Windows … ( not a flashing cursor )… but this windows Log in page

thanks !!
I have pictures if needed …

I’ve cloned Windows XP operating systems from one drive to another and what you’re describing seems like the drive’s not been cloned. Possibly NTBACKUP used to create a back-up image of your original drive, Windows XP installed on the new drive and full back-up restored.